10.28.2011

twelve by 2012

I ran across this challenge when Katie at The Bright Life posted her twelve by 2012 list, which led me over to oh, hello friend who created this great challenge. I love setting goals now instead of waiting for the new year because, let's be honest, by the time the new year rolls around I've been in creative overload for so long all I want to do is hibernate until spring. Also, with a new job looming in front of me (I'm going to be working full time, ack), I know that I'm going to need some extra motivation to finish everything I want to this holiday season.

Without further ado, here are my twelve goals to be completed by 2012:

1. Paint the bedroom...we only purchased all the supplies six months ago

2. Complete our bed, building and finishing

3. Take a Christmas picture as cute as this one and this one and actually SEND IT.

4. Make at least one more batch of pear vanilla bean jam.

5.  Celebrate Christmas with handmade gifts and wrappings.

6. Crochet this scarf for myself in that deep blue yarn I've had sitting in the yarn basket for a year.

7. Try at least three new vegetarian recipes. Any suggestions?

8. Make a date with myself for coffee/lunch on a Saturday. Take a journal.

9. Make these rolls the "real food" way for our Thanksgiving meal.

10. Roast and freeze the pumpkins from our garden for pies and cookies. You should try this method, you'll never go back to canned pumpkin again.

11. Find the perfect "quiet" spot in the house for morning devotions.

12. Bake a batch of pumpkin chocolate chip muffins. Enjoy every bite!

1 comment:

  1. I am that your list is going well. Love number 8, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete